Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Planting

Got two of the 4 boxes planted this morning.  The cemetery seemed to be very busy today with the lawn crew out, dog walkers, and bird watchers. It made it hard to plant the other 2 boxes. I'll have to go back when it's less busy. Maybe on a Sunday morning. You can find the info at AQ for the 4 Elements.

I've discovered that it's way harder to plant a box than it is to find it. You've got to be discreet and quick which don't always work together. 

As I walked through the older parts of the cemetery I was saddened by the vandalism of the stones that were toppled over. Why do people think it's cool or funny to do such a thing?

Ok I couldn't resist. I thought this was amusing. :-)
Then right next to Cullen was LOVE so I had to snap a pic of that one too. :-D
Clue for WATER.












Clue for EARTH
Apparently I need to go back and check on my boxes already because one was unfound & the other was laying out in the open. :-/  Maybe a Friday project.

No comments:

Post a Comment