Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lately...

MMCBBE12 is coming up in August and the theme for stamps this year is: "Something you don't know about me/us." And we're supposed to decorate our camp site with something related to who we are. 

I'm having the HARDEST time with this. There's not much that people don't know about me. Where it’s not just me at the camp site, it could include my Mom & Daughter also.  But what do people not know about us?  I’m racking my brain to think of something.


I did make my reservations for this event though.  Staying 5 nights. 

Besides thinking about that I’ve got the GFBF coming up in August and I have been getting at least one stamp a week from various people all over the country.  It’s really awesome.  I’m sure that the planting and clue writing for this is going to just about kill me.  LOL

I haven't done any carving lately. I should get back on top of that soon.

Someone declared March as box maintenance month... but I think I'll wait til April considering the snow we have right now.   I really want to save up for a BIA to make books with before I check on my boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I need to figure out something to carve too. Hopefully I can come up with something better than "I like cheese." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL There might be a lot of people with "I like cheese" as their stamp. :-)

    ReplyDelete