Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Name

I’ve been considering changing my blog’s title. I’m not really sure to what but I’m not really fond of the title, never have been.  True my trail/screen name is Infin-T but I’m sure there must be something else to call my blog besides Infin-T’s Letterboxing Adventures.  I mean after all don’t we all have letterboxing adventures?  And I don’t feel it’s only about my boxin’ adventures, but also tips on boxin’ & art around boxin’.

I always have such a hard time coming up with titles for blogs. Well not just blogs, but also screen names for myself.  My first “handle” was given to me by my ex-boyfriend who smushed a Twinkie in my face & called me Twinkie Face from then on… it ended up the CB radio & then on the BBS on line. Twink-E stuck around for a LONG time, about 7 years or so.  I used it spelt as above because of my real name, Tracie Eastman.  (TE) Somewhere in those 7 years I had also used Maggie Mae, Magenta, Mags, & other variations of the sort. Then I was being called The Ultimate Woman… something about me caring my own tools… *shrug* gay men make no sense some times. So how did I get Infin-T?  Well I had an infinity symbol tattooed on my arm that represents my kids. So I tweaked the word to make it more me after all the T is for Tracie. I’m not really married to the name per say so changing it would be ok.  I’m now trying out Mainer Chick.  I kind of like the sound of it. So you can see my situation, of indecisiveness on my names let alone my blog’s name.

I actually had this conversation in a blog somewhere before, but darn if I can find it now.

What is the story behind your names?


No comments:

Post a Comment