Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quips

So I'm going to take a day to make a bunch of quips for the LB postals or LTC trades I do.  (anything that gets mailed basically)

I've made my first one.  Maine Lobster. Haven't figured out my second yet. I'm probably not going to post pics of these because I want them to be a surprise for people.  Although I hardly have any followers or readers so it may  not make a difference.

As soon as those are done, I'll be gearing up to do some LTCs.  I need to carve 2 more state stamps (maybe just 1) and a few others for some rings I'm in.  And then I've got to get creative with my LTCs.  That's the biggest issue.  Who really wants a basic white card w/ a simple ol' stamp stamped on it?

I'll have to hang up the ones people have sent to get good inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment