Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Finally... the VTers

So I finally got to get out to box with my friends from VT who live here in ME for now.  I took them to a couple of series that Dream Seeker planted recently. First one I had already done with MissMae & Phazia. I let VTerinME do it on her own (mostly). She did well.

They dropped me off & went to do the turtles & grabbed another one of mine & have supper. I went to pick up MissMae.

Next after supper they came back in to town and picked MissMae & I up to go hit up the other series.  These are the pictures from that adventure. We didn't realize that #2 was Unavailable. Which drove DD crazy trying to find it.


VTerinME & MissMae


VTerinME & MissMae
MissMae & VTersMom



So far he has no LB name so we'll call him DirtyD for now.


The girls again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment