Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lack of boxing

I haven't been out boxing in a while.  Just haven't had the time or the gas to travel around to do it.  However I've been crazy busy with postals coming in & out of my place. I'm about at the end of my rings and should have a slow winter to work on LTCs.  I'm about fried on postals at the moment. I love them and enjoy them but not when they ALL arrive at the same time. It's $15 to send 6 to 8 packages out at a time.

Other than that I've been trying to finish the US Postal Stamp LTCs that I did 3 stamps for. Yeah I know stupid me.  I have no one to blame but my self. LOL I have 2 of the 3 done. Sort of. One to go. I still need to send my snowflake out.

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo, being 5 days in I should have about 10,000 words by now but I don't. I'm lucky I have characters. LOL

*12/22
I never got further along with my writing than I did when I posted this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment