Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Recently...

What have I been up to lately?

The first weekend of June we took the girls to Boothbay & did some Letterboxing before/after our trip to the aquarium. This is the crew getting a box in Brunswick. 
After fraps at Fat Boy we got a stamp.



























I signed up for the August camping at TPB and surprisingly looking forward to it.  I don't really like to camp so it's kind of amazing I'm doing this.  I need to carve 3 stamps for this; favorite us vacation spot, some place tropical, & a foreign country. I've carved Tuscany & an Aztec temple so far. The next one I'm doing is RI to serve dual purposes; this & the US Postage stamp LTC swap.  I'm getting kid of excited about it. 

I also need to carve a snowflake for Happy Daze for something in November. 

Sooner than that I'm carving two to plant at a camp ground close by & one or two for friends. A beaver, disc golf, & a moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment